A Distinguished Reputation for Providing the Highest Quality of Care
Overall Rating 5-Stars - Best Nursing Home --- U.S. News & World Report
Facility Leadership Award --- American College of Healthcare Administrators
Overall Rating 5-Stars --- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Who We Are
A 110-bed skilled nursing care center situated on 52 wooded acres in northeast Bergen County providing 24-hour care including hospice and palliative/comfort care to our residents.
Qualified Healthcare Professionals
Our team of professionals provides personalized care that has been recognized as superior by independent healthcare quality review organizations. Our team includes:
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Certified nurse's aides
- Activity specialists
- Social workers
- There are four separate and distinct living areas called "cottages," with 30 residents in three of them and 20 in the other.
- Each cottage is staffed with nurses and nurse's aides on a 24-hour basis.
- Each cottage dining area accommodates residents at tables small enough for them to sit with friends in a relaxed setting while being served appealing and nutritious meals.
- Full assistance with eating is provided.
- Three lounge areas in each unit are available to residents and visitors at all times.
- Each cottage has resident laundry rooms.
What We Do
- Provide personalized attention in a supportive, homelike atmosphere
- Offer a full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Deliver a variety of rehabilitative services, including, Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- Provide certified Medicare/Medicaid beds.
- Optional services available: Beauty/Barber salon, telephone and cable television
- A full calendar of activities includes arts, crafts, films, games, exercise classes, barbecues, nature walks, bingo, special parties and much more.
- Healthcare personnel drive small groups of residents by van for shopping, attending cultural events, going to physician office visits, and visiting other community resources.
- Residents can enjoy outdoor activities, including gardening, on the campus with secured yards.
- Interaction with diverse community groups encourages residents to participate in activities outside of the facility.
For Further Information
View our online brochure.