Take this opportunity to read MUST - a quarterly newsletter produced by the Managing Unhealthy Stress Goal Team of the Partnership for Community Health.
- April 2003 Issue - The first issue includes an introduction to the Managing Unhealthy Stress Goal Team, news of work site stress management trainings, stress reduction tips, and information about common stressors.
- August 2003 Issue - Practical tips on managing stress highlight the second issue, including suggestions on utilizing the principles of feng shui. Upcoming events are also featured.
- December 2003 Issue - Highlights coping strategies for the holiday season. Information on the stress management series offered through Holy Name Hospital is included.
- Community Resources for Managing Unhealthy Stress
- Resources included in this community guide include counseling services, sources of information about stress and stress reduction techniques, programs for coping with stress and web sites.
- Happier Holidays! Managing Unhealthy Stress During the Holiday Season
- Includes reasons for increased stress during the holidays, symptoms of stress and practical tips for avoiding holiday stress. For best clarity, print a copy of the brochure.
- Thought Stopping: A Tool to Manage Unhealthy Stress
- Topics in this colorful brochure include types of stress, how to recognize stress and tools for managing stress. Techniques for stopping negative thoughts are featured. Available in print only.